Powerful li-ion batteries for angling | outdoors | marine | Order before 12.00 for next day shipping | Shipping from € 9,95
12V50 li-ion battery
NEW! Model 2019 12V50 li-on battery (without charger) with digital state of charge indicator. Drop in replacement for a lead-acid battery of ~ 12V105Ah.
Use: 12V electric outboard engine to 55 Lbs, fish finders.
Runtime: depends on load, weather conditions, currents and use of trolling engine (running it in lower gear can more than double the runtime!) The battery replaces a 12V105Ah lead-acid battery (indicative runtime: 2 ~ 4 hrs with a 55 Lbs e-motor at low speed).
- Compact and light weight: the battery weighs just 5.0 kg's
- Top performance: more power and high thrust even when battery is nearly empty, deep discharge (up to 100%) without negative effects on performance or cycle life
- Ease of use: lightweight and compact, recharged quickly and in between charges (full recharge in < 6 hours), built-in abuse protection
- Long cycle life: last up to ~ 10 Angling seasons
- 2 year warranty
SET 4: with 16.V8A battery charger.
Price € 639,- (set discount € 28,-)
SET 5: with 16.8V25A battery charger.
Price € 699,- (set discount € 28)
SET 6: with 16.8V20A waterproof charger.
Price € 759,- (set discount € 58,-)
ATTENTION! PLEASE REVIEW THE BELOW INFORMATION BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER
- The voltage of our 12V batteries is slightly higher than with lead-acid batteries, so please review the instruction manual of your 12V trolling engine to check whether your engine accepts voltages up to 16.8V. Only use the battery when this is the case. Always use a suitable fuse between the battery and trolling motor to protect both and use battery cables (with M8 tongue connectors) of sufficient thickness and (ANEN) plug connectors to connect your trolling motor to the battery for a safe and reliable connection.
- Only charge with li-ion battery charger with CC/CV charge profile (16.8V max 25A).
- This battery is not suitable for use (connected in series) with 24V e-motors. For specific use with the 24V e-motors, the 24V50 / 24V100 li-ion batteries have been developed.
- Never use crodocile clamps to connect your trolling engine to the battery! These connections are not safe and can result in heat development, dangerous situations and damage to your trolling engine and battery. Damage caused by unsuitable connectors or cabling is expliclty excluded from our warranty terms.
- Our batteries are splashwater proof according to the IP54 standard. They cannot be fully immersed in water or handle heavy rains. To avoid problems use a waterproof battery container and position the battery upright on a slightly elevated level so that it is not continously standing in the water, or water can enter via the top of the battery.
- If you use a battery carrying case please ensure that NO water (from rain for instance) remains in the battery bag as this can damage the battery. Waterdamage is explicitly excluded from our warranty terms.
|Technical specifications||12V50 Angling|
|EqPb (lead-acid equivalent)||up to 105Ah|
|Nominal energy||648 Wh|
|Maximum continuous discharge||50A|
|Peak discharge (10 sec)||75A|
|Cycle life (#charges) (@80%DoD)||~1500|
|Cycle life (#charges) (@100%DoD)||~1000|
|Weight||~ 5.0 kG|
|Energy density||~ 104 Wh/kG|
|Electronics & BMS|
|Bandwith voltage||12.0V ~ 16.8V|
|Charge temperature||0 ~ 45 °C|
|Discharge temperature||-20 ~ 60 °C|
|Storage temperature||-20 ~ 45 °C|
|Maximum charge current||10A|
|Integrated cell balancing||yes|
|Maximum discharge current protection||yes|
|High voltage protection||yes|
|Low voltage protection||yes|
|Protection & Certification|
|Standards (IEC 529)||IP54|
There are currently no reviews posted.