Powerful li-ion batteries for angling | outdoors | marine | Order before 12.00 for next day shipping | Shipping from € 9,95
12V70 li-ion battery
12V70 AV li-ion battery with digital state of charge indicator, for use in following applications:
- Angling: 12V trolling engine, depth sounder, waterside energy needs.
- E-boating: propulsion of 12V e-motor to 55 Lbs (e.g. electric barges, dinghy etc.).
- Recreation: as service battery for sailing yachts, motor boat, mobile home and caravan.
Runtime: depends on load, weather conditions, currents and use of trolling engine (running it in lower gear can more than double the runtime!). The battery can replace a lead-acid battery to 12V130Ah (indicative runtime: 3 ~ 6 hrs with a 55 Lbs e-motor at low speed).
- Compact and light weight: the battery weighs just 6.5 kg's
- Top performance: constant thrust even when battery is nearly empty, deep discharge (up to 100%) without negative effects on performance or cycle life
- User friendly: lightweight and compact, LED state of charge indicator, can be used with 'standard' AC-DC converters.
- Easy charging: recharged quickly and in between charges (full recharge in 4-5 hours). Can also be charged with solar panels (special solar charge controller required).
- Reliable with long service life: built in abuse protection (against deep discharge, overvoltage, high temperatures etc.) through BMS and service life up to 10 years.
- 2 year warranty
For more detailed information check here
SET 1: with 12.6V10A charger.
Price € 849,- (set discount € 29,-)
SET 2: with 12.6V20A fast charger.
Price € 899,- (set discount € 29,-)
SET 3: with 12.6V20A wateproof charger.
Price € 959,- (set discount € 79,-)
ATTENTION! PLEASE REVIEW THE BELOW INFORMATION BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER
- Only charge with recommended li-ion battery charger with CC/CV charging profile and 12.6V max 35A voltage.
- Always use a suitable fuse between the battery and trolling motor to protect both, Use battery cables of sufficient thickness with M8 tongue connectors (or ANEN plug connectors) to connect your trolling motor for a safe and reliable connection. Never use crodocile clamps to connect to the battery! These connections are not safe and can result in heat development and damage to your trolling engine and battery. Damage caused by unsuitable connectors or cabling is expliclty excluded from our warranty terms.
- This battery is not suitable for use with caravan movers! The high peak currents can cause irreversable damage to your battery.
- Batteries can be connected in parallel for increased capacity. Always ensure that batteries are of same type, age, and charge status before connecting and use cables of sufficient thickness!
- Our batteries are splashwater proof according to the IP54 standard. They cannot be fully immersed in water or handle heavy rains. To avoid problems use a waterproof battery container and position the battery upright on a slightly elevated level so that it is not continously standing in the water, or water can enter via the top of the battery. Waterdamage is explicitly excluded from our warranty terms.
|Technical specifications||12V70 AV|
|EqPb (lead-acid equivalent)||up to 130Ah|
|Nominal energy||836 Wh|
|Maximum continuous discharge||60A|
|Peak discharge (10 sec)||75A|
|Cycle life (#charges) (@80%DoD)||~1500|
|Cycle life (#charges) (@100%DoD)||~1000|
|Weight||~ 6.5 kG|
|Energy density||~ 104 Wh/kG|
|Electronics & BMS|
|Bandwith voltage||9.0V ~ 12.6V|
|Charge temperature||0 ~ 45 °C|
|Discharge temperature||-20 ~ 60 °C|
|Storage temperature||-20 ~ 45 °C|
|Maximum charge current||35A|
|Integrated cell balancing||yes|
|Maximum discharge current protection||yes|
|High voltage protection||yes|
|Low voltage protection||yes|
|Protection & Certification|
|Standards (IEC 529)||IP54|
- Battery bag - XL for 12V100 / 12V140 AV / 24V50 battery € 49,50 In stock details
- Battery bag - large for 12V50 / 12V70 AV battery € 39,50 In stock details
- Quick Connect E-motor 60A resettable 1 click connection to e-motor € 54,50 In stock details
- 12V10A Solar Charge Controller For 12V li-ion batteries € 39,50 In stock details
- Battery charger 12.6V20A Li-ion For 12V70 AV li-ion battery € 169,00 In stock details
There are currently no reviews posted.