Portable energy for the Outdoors | Order before 12.00 for next day shipping | Shipping from € 9,95
24V50 li-ion battery
24V50 li-on battery (charger not included) with integrated digital state of charge indicator. Replaces a 2 x 12V105Ah lead-acid battery pack.
Use: specially developed for use in predator angling boats with 24V electric outboard engine.
Runtime: depends on boat load, weather conditions, currents and use of e-motor. The battery replaces a 2 x 12V50Ah lead-acid battery pack (indicative runtime: up to 1 fishing day with a 24V80 Lbs e-motor).
- Compact and light weight: the batter weighs just 9,5 kg and is a 'drop in' replacement for a 2 x 12V105Ah lead-acid battery pack of ~ 55kg.
- Top performance: continuous high thrust even when battery is nearly. Deep discharge (up to 100%) without negative effects on performance or cycle life
- Ease of use: lightweight and compact, recharged quickly and in between charges with li-ion battery charger, digital state of charger indicator.
- Reliable with long service life: built-in abuse protection (against deep discharge, overcharge, high temperatures etc.) through BMS with expected service life of up to ~ 10 fishing seaons.
- 2 year warranty
SELECT YOUR CHARGER BELOW
Standard charger: 29.4V12A (full recharge in 4-5 hrs)
Waterproof charger: 29.4V20A (IP65) waterproof fast charger (full recharge in 2-3 hrs)
ATTENTION! PLEASE REVIEW THE BELOW INFORMATION BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER
- Only use with 24V electric outboard engines. Always use a suitable fuse between the battery and trolling motor to protect both and use battery cables (with M8 tongue connectors) of sufficient thickness and (ANEN) plug connectors to connect your trolling motor to the battery for a safe and reliable connection.
- Only charge with li-ion battery charger with CC/CV charge profile (29.4Vmax 25A).
- Never use crodocile clamps to connect your trolling engine to the battery! These connections are not safe and can result in heat development, dangerous situations and damage to your trolling engine and battery. Damage caused by unsuitable connectors or cabling is expliclty excluded from our warranty terms.
- Our batteries are splashwater proof according to the IP54 standard. They cannot be fully immersed in water or handle heavy rains. To avoid problems use a waterproof battery container and position the battery upright on a slightly elevated level so that it is not continously standing in the water, or water can enter via the top of the battery. Waterdamage is explicitly excluded from our warranty terms.
|Technical specifications||24V50 Angling|
|EqPb (lead-acid equivalent)||up to 24V105Ah|
|Nominal energy||1,25 kWh|
|Maximum continuous discharge||60A|
|Peak discharge (10 sec)||75A|
|Cycle life (#charges) (@80%DoD)||~1500|
|Cycle life (#charges) (@100%DoD)||~1000|
|Weight||~ 9,5 kG|
|Energy density||105 Wh/kG|
|Electronics & BMS|
|Bandwith voltage||21.0V ~ 29.4V|
|Charge temperature||0 ~ 45 °C|
|Discharge temperature||-20 ~ 60 °C|
|Storage temperature||-20 ~ 45 °C|
|Maximum charge current||20A|
|State of charge indicator||yes, digital|
|Integrated cell balancing||yes|
|Maximum discharge current protection||yes|
|High voltage protection||yes|
|Low voltage protection||yes|
|Protection & Certification|
|Standards (IEC 529)||IP54|
- Battery bag - XL for 12V100 / 12V140 AV / 24V50 battery € 49,50 In stock details
- Quick Connect E-motor 60A resettable 1 click connection to e-motor € 54,50 In stock details
- Battery charger 29.4V20A Li-ion Waterproof For 24V50/24V100 li-ion battery € 299,00 In stock details
- Battery charger 29.4V12A Li-ion For 24V50 / 24V100 li-ion batteries € 158,90 In stock details
There are currently no reviews posted.