Portable energy for the Outdoors | Order before 12.00 for next day shipping | Shipping from € 9,95
Outdoorbox 12.35 AV
NEW! Compact and lightweight waterproof (IP65) Outdoorbox (12V35 Ah - 432 Wh), Made in NL and specially engineered as robust portable powersource for outdoor use (depth sounder, trolling engine to 45 Lbs, outdoor power supply).
Application: bellyboat, kayak, carp angling, predator angling, marine, camping.
SET PRICE :
SET: ODB 12.35 AV + 12.6V10A charger.
Price From € 668,- for € 649,-
- Runtime: indicative runtime with normal use (low to half speed) is 2-4 hrs with continuous use of a 30 Lbs trolling engine. Actual runtime depends on the boat load, weather conditions and how you use the trolling engine. Trolling at a lower speed can more than double the runtime! The battery can replace a lead-acid battery up to 12V70Ah (when used in accordance with manufacturer guidelines. For most lead batteries this means a maximum discharge of 50%-70%).
- Top performance: continuous high thrust even if battery is nearly empty. Can be fully discharged without negative effects on performacne or cycle life.
- User friendly: waterproof (IP65), lightweight and compact, 1 click connecting of trolling engine and charger, separate USB charger. Can be used with standard AC-DC converters.
- Flexible charging: rapid charging (4-5 hrs to fully charge with 10A charger). Can be charged with a solar panel (special solar charge controller required).
- Compact en lightweight: the ODB 12.35 AV weighs just 3.7 kg.
- Reliable with long service life: built in abuse protection (against deep discharge, overvoltage, high temperatures etc.) by BMS and automatic fuses with service life up to 10 seasons.
- 2 year warranty
ATTENTION! PLEASE REVIEW THE BELOW INFORMATION BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER
- Only charge with a li-ion battery charger with CC/CV charge profile (12.6V max 20A) with blue ANEN connector plug. Other connector plugs (e.g. the grey or yellow ANEN connector plug) are not compatible with the connector of the ODB 12.35 AV.
- Only use the blue ANEN connector plug to connect 'high power draw' equipment such as a trolling engin to the ODB 12.35 AV. Never connect your e-motor on the 12V socket, it is not suitable!
- The ODB 12.35 AV is waterproof according to the IP65 standard and is suitable for use in rainy conditions. Please ensure that the ODB 12.35 AV is completely closed and there is no dirt in between the two parts of the case. Also ensure that the 12V power socket is not fully immersed in water! This socket is splash water proof when fully closed but is not suitable to be fully immersed in water.
|Technical specifications||ODB 12.35 AV|
|Voltage||9.0V-12.6V (nominal 11.1V)|
|EqPb (lead-acid equivalent)||up to 12V70Ah|
|Nominal energy||432 Wh|
|Maximum continuous discharge||50A|
|Cycle life (#charges) (@100%DoD)||~1000|
|Weight||~ 3.7 kG|
|Energy density||~ 104 Wh/kG|
|Electronics & BMS|
|Charge temperature||0 ~ 45 °C|
|Discharge temperature||-20 ~ 60 °C|
|Storage temperature||-20 ~ 45 °C|
|Maximum charge current||20A (CC/CV)|
|Integrated cell balancing||yes|
|Maximum discharge current protection||yes|
|High voltage protection||yes|
|Low voltage protection||yes|
|State of charge indicator||yes, digital (% / voltage)|
|ANEN connector for e-motor||yes (with 50A thermal fuse)|
|USB charger||yes, separate|
|12V socket||yes, 1x (with 10A thermal fuse)|
|Protection & Certification|
|Standards (IEC 529)||IP65|
There are currently no reviews posted.