Portable energy for the Outdoors | Order before 12.00 for next day shipping | Shipping from € 9,95
Quick Connect E-motor 100A resettable
Connector cable with resettable fuse for quick and reliable connection of your e-motor to the battery.
Use: connecting your e-motor to a 24V Rebelcell li-ion battery.
- 1 x 16 mm2 cable (~ 40 cm long with M8 tongue connectors and (ANEN SA-120, max 600V) grey connector, with 1 extra grey connector).
- Integrated resettable 100A fuse
- The cable can be connected with 1 click to the e-motor for a secure and safe connection.
Note: the Quick Connect EM 100A cable is intended for use with Rebelcell 60A < e-motors with < 100A power consumption. If your e-motor has a power consumption < 60A the Quick Connect 60A EM cable is the suitable option.more
Outboard cable installation and usage:
- the tongue connectors are 'fixed' to the battery terminals of your Rebelcell li-ion battery, while the extra grey connectors can be affixed to the cables of your 12V outboard engine.
- The connector is suitable for wiring of 2-6 AWG, max 100A.
- The silver colored contacts can be crimped (with a AMP crimping tool) or soldered to the cables of your e-motor or charger.
- After crimping or soldering slide the the contacts into the grey connector housing till you hear a click ((make sure you note the + and - of the wires). The contacts are then secured and cannot be removed.
- You can now connect the grey ANEN plug to the other grey ANEN plug for a secure and reliable connection.
Still have questions? Check out this installation video.
Caution!: we recommend you review the instruction manual of your outboard engine and place a suitable fuse in the outboard cable for safe use. Consult with your dealer for further assembly instructions.
There are currently no reviews posted.