Portable energy for the Outdoors | Order before 12.00 for next day shipping | Shipping from € 9,95
Range Extender 29.4V07A
NEW! Range Extender to recharge your Rebelcell 24V50 / 24V100 battery ‘on the go’ via your (outboard) engine and extend your battery range.
Suitable for use with (outboard) engines with 12V alternator with > 17A charge current ( in practice ~ 80HP + (outboard) engine).
The Range Extender : 1x Rebelcell DC-Charger 29.4V07A (200W), 1x Samlex BS100 Dual battery seperator, 1x cable-set with integrated fuses and connectors *
- Optimal charging profile: the RE converts the alternator charge current to the suitable charge profile for your Rebelcel battery for safe charging.
- Starter battery discharge protection: the microprocessor controlled battery seperator ensures that charging of the Rebelcell battery only takes place after the starter battery is full.
- Overcharge protection: limits charge current automatically when battery is nearly full and shutdown if battery is full.
- Temperature protection: ‘dynamic thermal output control’ feature limits (or stops indien required) the charge current if temperatures are too high.
- Short circuit protection: automatic shutdown with short circuit
- Reverse polarity protection: only on input
- 2 year warranty
* Note: additional cables for connecting the starter battery to the RE are not included. Cable length, thickness and connectors need to be customised to your specific situation. Contact your installation partner for the advise on the correct cables.
ATTENTION! PLEASE REVIEW THE BELOW INFORMATION BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER
- The Range Extender is suitable for use with (outboard) engines that meet the minimum alternator output requirements as indicated before. Consult the manual of your (outboard) engine for this information. Lower than specified charge current from the alternator will lead to de-activation of the DC charger as the battery separator will stop current flow to avoid discharge of the starter battery.
- The Range Extender is therefore not suitable for use with (outboard) engines that use a charging coil instead of an alternator: the capacity is not sufficient to charge both the starter battery and Rebelcell battery.
- Only use the Range Extender with the suitable Rebelcell battery (24V50 / 24V100) ! Using it with a different battery can lead to irreversible damage to your equipement and battery. This damage is explicitly excluded from warranty.
- Consult a certified electrician if you have any questions about installation
|Technische parameters||Range Extender 24V AV|
|Input voltage range (alternator output)||9 - 18V|
|Output Ripple & Noise||<50mV RMS|
|Parallel connection||Yes, max 2|
|Temperature range||-20° tot +30°C (linear lowering of charge current to 0 at 70°C)|
|Humidity (non condensing)||Max 95%|
|Dimensions||176 x 88 x 50 mm|
|Connectors input / output||Non-isolated yellow AMP connector (Quick Connect M 6.3 mm)|
|Overcharge / short circuit||Yes, output|
|Over voltage||Yes, input and output|
|Reverse polarity protection||Yes, input|
|High temperature protection||Yes|
|Input fuse||30A inline (+ cable)|
|Output fuse||10A inline (+ cable)|
|EMI/EMC||EN50081-1 (EMI), EN50082-1 (EMC) European Automotive Directive 95/54/CE.|
There are currently no reviews posted.