PAY ATTENTION! READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE PURCHASING THE PRODUCT:
Angling, Outdoor, E-boating
Outboard cable installation and usage:
- 1The tongue connectors are ‘fixed’ to the battery terminals of your Rebelcell li-ion battery, while the extra grey connectors can be affixed to the cables of your 12V outboard engine.
- 2The connector is suitable for wiring of 6-12 AWG, max 50A.
- 3The silver colored contacts can be crimped (with a AMP crimping tool) or soldered to the cables of your e-motor or charger.
- 4After crimping or soldering slide the the contacts into the grey connector housing till you hear a click (make sure you note the + and – of the wires). The contacts are then secured and cannot be removed.
- 5You can now connect the grey ANEN plug to the other grey ANEN plug for a secure and reliable connection.
You can also watch this installation video.
- 1We recommend you review the instruction manual of your outboard engine and place a suitable fuse in the outboard cable for safe use.
- 2Consult with your dealer for further assembly instructions.
There are no reviews yet.