PAY ATTENTION! READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE PURCHASING THE PRODUCT:
PLEASE REVIEW THE BELOW INFORMATION BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER
- 1Only charge with recommended li-ion battery charger with CC/CV charging profile and 12.6V max 70A voltage.
- 2Always use a suitable fuse between the battery and trolling motor to protect both, Use battery cables of sufficient thickness with M8 tongue connectors (or ANEN plug connectors) to connect your trolling motor for a safe and reliable connection. Never use crocodile clamps to connect to the battery! These connections are not safe and can result in heat development and damage to your trolling engine and battery. Damage caused by unsuitable connectors or cabling is explicitly excluded from our warranty terms.
- 3This battery is not suitable for use with caravan movers! The high peak currents can cause irreversible damage to your battery.
- 4Batteries can be connected in parallel for increased capacity. Always ensure that batteries are of same type, age, and charge status before connecting and use cables of sufficient thickness!
- 5Our batteries are splash-water proof according to the IP54 standard. They cannot be fully immersed in water or handle heavy rains. To avoid problems use a waterproof battery container or battery bag and position the battery upright on a slightly elevated level so that it is not continuously standing in the water, or water can enter via the top of the battery. Water damage is explicitly excluded from our warranty terms.
There are no reviews yet.